Each scholarship will pay up to the full cost of study, including tuition fee, college fee, living allowance, annual travel and some other costs.
- Excellent results from an internationally-recognised syllabus, such as IB or A-levels
- A high level of skill in English language (speaking, reading and writing)
How to Apply
- Use the University website to learn about available subjects (the scholarships may be held in any subject except Medicine or Veterinary Medicine)
- Apply before 15 October 2016 via UCAS.
- If you are living or studying outside the EU, also apply direct to the University.
If your application is satisfactory, you may be invited to Cambridge for interview in early December 2016. You will learn whether you have a place at the University in January 2017.