- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request
- Assist in preparing information and research material
- Assist in developing content for different programs
- Assist in developing monitoring and evaluation tools
- Create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Eager to learn and work- has a “can do it” attitude
- Enjoys working in a team
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
- Able to link theory to practice
- Analytical skills
- Ability to multitask
- Cope well under pressure
5. Other contract elements Mentor Arabia offers internship opportunities for an allowance at 25,000 LBP covering transportation and for a limit of 16 days a month.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com . Please mention in the subject of your email the title of the position you are applying for. A member of our Human Resources team will contact you soon if your profile is considered for the vacancy, and if more information is needed.