The Arab Council for the Social Sciences (ACSS) is a regional, independent, non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening social science research and knowledge production in the Arab world.
The ACSS (www.theacss.org) is recruiting for the following position:
Executive Assistant to the Director General / Program Assistant for Special Projects
- Organizing appointment and travel schedule of Director General
- Supporting the Director General in preparations for Board of Trustees meetings and follow up
- Organizing the Director General’s led meetings with donors and partners (Donors’ Forum, Knowledge Connections Forum)
- Supporting the Director General in incubating new and special projects
- Following up on institutional and international collaborations of the ACSS
Eligibility and Qualifications
- Minimum BA degree preferably in Social Sciences or Humanities with 3-year experience in an administrative, communications and/or other functional support role.
- Languages: Perfect English and Arabic. French is an asset
- Excellent communication skills (writing & speaking)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power-point)
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until position is filled.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to email their cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.