The ACSS is recruiting for the following position (based in Beirut):
Communications Manager who will be responsible for:
- Raising the profile of the ACSS in the research and public sphere across the Arab region and globally, and the dissemination of the research and other work sponsored and organized by the ACSS.
- Planning, budgeting and implementation of all communications activities of the organization in line with overall strategy to realize desired positioning, coverage and reach. This will include website development, social media content, visual presentation of the ACSS, branding, production of brochure, media kits, flyers, posters, etc.
- All aspects of the public interface of the ACSS with its various constituents: researchers, donors, the media, policy makers, universities, NGOs and research centers.
- A minimum of 10-year experience in communications, branding, media & PR
- Minimum 2 years in web editing and design experience
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML, and Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign) is required
- Knowledge of IT environment
- Familiarity with the social sciences and its vocabulary
- Familiarity with the production and editing of multimedia materials for audio/video related web content
- Ability to understand features and differentiators of technical products
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic, English, and French
Please submit a cover letter, current CV, and references by email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.