Eligible Country: Lebanon
- Public/State-controlled Institutions of Tertiary Education
- Private Institutions of Tertiary Education
- Nonprofits other than Institutions of Tertiary Education
This call will fund up to three individual projects that:
- Use a participatory action research approach in generating information on the needs of those left ‘furthest-behind’.
- Generate knowledge on the perceptions and views of those left ‘furthest-behind’ concerning their priorities related to the SDGs or elements related to development planning discourses.
- Aid in channeling the views of those left ‘furthest-behind’ to policy-making spaces to contribute to the localization of the SDGs in Lebanon at a local and national policy level.
- Contribute to the localization of the SDG agenda based on target community perceptions, needs, and priorities.
Proposals received beyond this deadline will not be considered. The winners will be announced on April 6, 2017. (This date is tentative and subject to change.)