SEN welcomes the submission of abstracts (approximately 500 words long) that highlight the contribution of a given doctoral dissertation in these areas. The dissertation must have been defended and may be completed in any language and in any humanities or social sciences discipline since January 2014.
The abstract must be written in English, concisely and clearly including the sources analyzed, theories engaged, methods employed, and main findings or argument.
Abstracts should include:
1. Brief introduction of the author, including name, current affiliation, and other relevant information
2. Title of the dissertation
3. Institution where the dissertation was written and approved
4. Name of dissertation supervisor
5. Year the dissertation was approved
6. An abstract in English
To submit a dissertation abstract, please send the above information to Junpeng Li at email@example.com
or directly to the journal editors at: firstname.lastname@example.org
. SEN welcomes submissions at any time.